DUI Defense Lawyer – DWAI offenses
Both Mr. Frederick & Mr. Ganderton have extensive experience handling driving under the influence and alcohol-related cases. In addition, Mr. Frederick and Mr. Ganderton have been trained to evaluate alcohol-related charges in courses taught by police officers and experts including Mr. Ganderton’s training administered by the Florida Prosecuting Attorneys Association.
Whether you have been charged with Vehicular Homicide or Assault, DUI, DWAI, underage drinking and driving, or other traffic offenses, are in need of representation at a Division of Motor Vehicle hearing, or need help reinstating your drivers license, both partners have the knowledge and experience to fight for your rights.
If you are charged with any of the following or any other traffic offenses, it is important to contact us immediately to protect your rights, and as there may be Division of Motor Vehicle deadlines quickly approaching which may affect your driving privileges.
- Vehicular Homicide and Assault
- Vehicular Eluding
- DUI / DUI per se / DWAI / UDD (Underage Drinking and Driving) / DUID (Driving Under the Influence of Drugs)
- All Alcohol or Drug-Related Driving Offenses
- Habitual Traffic Offender
- Driving Under Restraint or Suspension
- Careless Driving Causing Death/Injury
- Reckless Driving
- Careless Driving
- Leaving the Scene of an Accident
- All Other Criminal Traffic Charges
Contact Frederick | Ganderton LLP Attorneys at Law today at 720-588-9120 to Schedule a consultation.